[Noisebridge-discuss] a doorcode is now required to let people into noisebridge

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Jul 5 22:48:44 UTC 2013

shannon,

your statement is not clear to me.  are you saying that the reason people
did not type in their code (upstairs, to let people in) very much was
because they could see that there were people walking down the stairs to
do it manually?  So they didn't bother using their code to do it?

or are you saying that people were seen traversing the stairs to let
people in, and that's how you know the logs show that few people used the
upstairs keypad to let people in (by typing a valid code)?

i was saying that the reason there were few instances of people using the
upstairs keypad (with a valid code) to let people in was because people
with codes were tired of a lot of the people without codes coming in, and
wanted to leave them on the street so that noisebridge could return to its
former glory.

-jake

shannon wrote:
The observed reason for this is that people were walking down the stairs
to open the doors regularly.