[Noisebridge-discuss] Unable to get in recently

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Sun Jul 7 19:34:31 UTC 2013

We had a similar issue with our lock in December.

Robert (H) bought a replacement part at Discount Builders Supply (1695
Mission St) and (occupy) Robb installed it. I believe it was quite
expensive, $50-60.

The landlord contacted us as people used the open gate as an invitation to
crash in the stairwell and elsewhere (see existential threat #2,
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2013-January/034386.html)

We can buy a replacement, but it will likely break again in 6 months. Is
there something sturdier we can replace it with?