[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting notes

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 01:15:57 UTC 2013

(Translated with a bit of humor from Engrish to Victorian Engrish)

Kind Gentlemen,

I am greatly puzzled as to why the denizens of Noisebridge would have
their dander up at Leif.

Indeed, the minorities at the fine establishment of Noisebridge should
rise joyfully that this fine upstanding man of the people would rise
to protect them when they cannot do so for themselves!   He knows,
full well and better than they how much danger they are in, and the
many foul perversions that pose a threat to them.

Verily, as a member of that minority myself, I am glad that Leif
undertook this action on my behalf.

Had I known that the Dread Pirate Michael had been committing these
criminal acts of perfidy, deception, and wanton ill... I would not
have been able to come to my own aid.   I can see, clearly now, that
the Dread Pirate Michael is a foul buccaneer whose countenance
intimidates all minorities!   Who knows how many people, of such
breeding as I and members of the weaker minority, have been victimized
by this malcontent's acts and are afraid to raise their voices against
him.

By the grace of God, Noisebridge should rise up, and make it known
that the Dread Pirate Michael is a danger to all who are a minority.
I, for one, say that we should post his likeness on every street
corner, pass out his countenance to every street urchin, and expose
his crimes against minorities!

If the poor members of the minorities cannot accept that Leif knows
better how to protect them, then indeed I say they should not be
accepted at NoiseBridge.

Yours Sincerely,
in parody,
and incoherently,
Mr. Abd Al-Rashied Suche-Messer
Major Secretary General of the 14th Unarmed Brigade of Loonies
Universal Parliament of Places To Tinker With Things

-----

... because sometimes, even Trolling requires a good Parody.