[Noisebridge-discuss] Why should I be there?

Danny Dismal dannydsml at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 17:54:03 UTC 2013

Wow
Sometimes John I think there are just too many humorless socially inept
hackers who for reasons unknown  believe they are losing control and are
actually watching and looking to find reasons to kick people out. If you
really think about it and I mean think... About that kind of motivation..
well if you're intelligent you'll come to your own conclusion. What comes
to mind for me is a group of old sour bitter people with nothing better to
do than be fearful others are doing something they can't, won't or feel
it's the end of it all, you get my drift as we used to say.  I don't have
to repeat all the issue going on but my advice to everyone is stop worrying
about what someone else is doing and mind your own fucking business. I'm
sure if there comes a time where the place is about to blow up/burn
down/fall into the sea or get taken over by meth addicted biker gangs
you'll know what to do. Until then just ask people to start something do
work or help others it's not a place to hang out. No judgements needed.