[Noisebridge-discuss] When were bunk-beds installed?

bfb bfb at riseup.net
Mon Jul 8 18:15:33 UTC 2013

The Dream Team meets every Wednesday at Nosiebridge. We just finished
writing an open source mini-state-machine to read data off our black-box
eeg monitoring device. Sleep studies are slated to begin soon. Certainly
we can lay out a few bed rolls if need be.

If the hacker stacker napper pods survive, I will be better maintaining
them moving forward. IE Cleaning the pads once-per-week, and casting off
bedding from the frame.

-Kevin