[Noisebridge-discuss] Unable to get in recently

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 21:34:24 UTC 2013

Monad fixed the physical key mechanism Sunday night, and the gate opens
with a physical key.

The electric strike seems to still work when remotely activated by keypad
upstairs or payphone, however it doesn't seem to be at 100% in keeping the
gate shut, as a fairly low amount of force allows the gate to be pushed
open.

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 4:16 AM, Josh Juran <jjuran at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 7, 2013, at 8:35 PM, Jake wrote:
>
>  Let's isolate the problem here.  And don't bother the landlord, we made
>> this mess and if we can't fix it RMS help us.
>>

> RMS would enable a zero-length access code. :-)
>
> Josh

ThanX,
;+)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Fort