[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker Rejuvenator(TM)s - Re: When were bunk-beds installed?

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Fri Jul 12 17:40:53 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013, at 11:29 PM, bfb wrote:
> To reiterate, I plan to use and maintain the napping pods.

Hacker Rejuvenator(TM)s   -  (C) (TM)  Giovanni Re  2013.

You might want to call them by their correct/proper name.

Noisebridge might be the only hackerspace in the known universe with
Hacker Rejuvenators.

..

Might start a trend.

..
Paging Rudy Rucker.
Is Rudy Rucker in the house?

.

" Sir_orfeo rated it 5of5stars:
The author is a ex-drug addict, a Mondo 2000 alumnus, a professor of
advanced mathematics, a key figure in the creation of cyberpunk (he
preferred the term "Transrealist") a 2 to the 3rd (minus two) descendant
of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, a multi-PKD award winning novelist and
completely obsessed with cuttlefish.

What could possibly go wrong?

4 likes · like · see review
"
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/612875.Postsingular

.
Download Postsingular For Free!

Of course it's better for me if you buy a commercial ebook edition of
the book, which is available in ePub, in Kindle, and in the Barnes and
Noble Nook format. But I do have free CC versions online. I'll just
mention the PDF here, but you can find other formats on feedbooks.com or
manybooks.net.

postsingular_doublecolumn.pdf. Double column Acrobat file.
http://www.rudyrucker.com/postsingular/#postsingulardownload

---  Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list -   http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW & Culture.