[Noisebridge-discuss] When were bunk-beds installed?

bfb bfb at riseup.net
Thu Jul 11 06:29:28 UTC 2013

To reiterate, I plan to use and maintain the napping pods. I apologize
for not having done so yet. I would like to see the HSNPs become an
appreciated feature of the space.

No way do sleep studies at Noisebridge depend on elevated pods. I prefer
to focus on the health and social benefits. Recalling the many times
I've been in an office, eating much pizza, sensing my afternoon would be
much more productive if I could just bed down for 20 minutes. And then
thinking to myself, there's nowhere around where napping is appropriate.
I've been stirred well resting my eyes in repose at plazas downtown,
unnecessarily interrupted.

The social benefits have been elaborated on the wiki.
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hacker_Stacker_Napping_Pods

Do we feel it has been less painful to wake folks sleeping on couches?
Has couch crashing at Noisebridge tapered? Ramped up?

I understand Noisebridge is absolutely NOT a place to get a good night's
rests. But if a weary eyed hacker needs a siesta before carrying on,
sounds good to me.

-Kevin