[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge discuss is really good looking lately

Joe Black joeblack949 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 21:11:58 UTC 2013

Only noisebridge discuss would bring me the privilege of watching a perfectly positive post here turn into a dramatic scene with the addition of gender discrimination/bias. If drama is somehow an outlet for someone, keep it on 4chan, because rational people can't stand it as it's a waste of time for those who have something to do.

Drama

A way of relating to the world in which a person consistently overreacts to or greatly exaggerates the importance of benign events.
Typically "drama" is used by people who are chronically bored or those who seek attention.
People who engage in "drama" will usually attempt to drag other people into their dramatic state, as a way of gaining attention or making their own lives more exciting.

Common warning signs/ risk factors of drama or a dramatic person are:
1. Having one supposedly serious problem after another.
2. Constantly telling other people about one's problems.
3. Extreme emotionality or frequently shifting, intense emotions.
4. Claiming to have experienced negative events that are highly implausible.
5. A boring job or mundane life.
6. Making claims without sufficient evidence or a lack of detail about supposedly serious events.
7. A pattern of irrational behavior and reactions to everyday problems.

Thank you urban dictionary.

joeblack
: 415.494.9563
: joeblack949 at gmail.com