[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge discuss is really good looking lately

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 19:04:32 UTC 2013

Romy, you are awesome, please do not change. Thank you for your
enthusiasm and good vibes. Please keep it goin!

macegr, were you not totally joking when you said Romy's supportive
enthusiasm was "Typical cis-hacker exclusionary behavior"?
macegr, were you not totally joking when you implied that drama is a
legitimate use of the list?

Thread below--

Joe Black joeblack949 at gmail.com
Only noisebridge discuss would bring me the privilege of watching a
perfectly positive post here turn into a dramatic scene with the
addition of gender discrimination/bias. If drama is somehow an outlet
for someone, keep it on 4chan, because rational people can't stand it as
it's a waste of time for those who have something to do.

On Sunday, July 21, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Romy Ilano wrote:
 > I know I have been horribly insensitive.I will cease this behavior
immediately. Maybe people need to descend on me to correct this terrible
cis-exclusionary behavior so that I can become more open minded and a
better person. I must change everything about myself sot hat I see drama
as the reason to be on the noisebridge discussion list.

  On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 5:48 PM, macegr <garrettmace at gmail.com
(mailto:garrettmace at gmail.com)> wrote:
 > > That's so insensitive to many who perceive drama as a viable outlet
for stress. Who are you to decide what "looks good" or not? Typical
cis-hacker exclusionary behavior.

  On Jul 21, 2013, at 5:39 PM, Romy Ilano <romy at snowyla.com
(mailto:romy at snowyla.com)> wrote:
 > > > there are some really good looking posts going on in noisebridge
lately.
 > > > hurray!

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!