[Noisebridge-discuss] keys from tami

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 10:38:11 UTC 2013

Hi Alon,

Did anyone get back to you?

In any case, thanks for coming to visit!  You can come any time, as we're always open.  But if you want to meet a lot of cool geeky people, come on a Monday night (lots of cool classes and workshops) or Tuesday night (our weekly meeting night).

I'm sorry I won't be able to meet you personally, since I'm traveling.

I'd love to visit tami sometime.

Cheers,
Mitch.