[Noisebridge-discuss] keys from tami

Alon Levy alonlevy1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 15:38:48 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 3:38 AM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Alon,
>
> Did anyone get back to you?
>
> In any case, thanks for coming to visit!  You can come any time, as we're
> always open.  But if you want to meet a lot of cool geeky people, come on a
> Monday night (lots of cool classes and workshops) or Tuesday night (our
> weekly meeting night).
>
> I'm sorry I won't be able to meet you personally, since I'm traveling.
>
> I'd love to visit tami sometime.

Hi Mitch,

 A pleasure to get a response from you. I gave the keys to David
Zbikowski, they are not marked in any way unfortunately; The first
idea was to scan them and send you guys a scan but that never
materialized. I visited on Sunday for a few hours ending with taking a
picture of the electronics components racks so I now have a 4 year
between frames two frame video. And I really liked the finger paint
area idea, and in general the space looks great.

 You are of course invited to tami, I hope I'll visit for longer next
time so I have occasion to come to noisebridge again, since I'm
already back in Israel

Alon

> Cheers,
> Mitch.
>

> ----------------------
>> Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 18:09:08 -0400
>> From: alonlevy1 at gmail.com
>> To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
>> Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] keys from tami
>

>> Hi Noisebridge,
>>
>> I'm a member of a hackerspace in Tel Aviv called tami (tel aviv
>> makers international, telavivmakers.org) and we owe our existence to
>> you guys for inspiration, so I wanted to come by and drop some keys on
>> you. When is a good time to do that and where would I drop them at?
>> anyway I want to come to the plan 9 meeting on Sunday so if that is
>> good cool.
>>
>> --
>> Alon Levy

Alon Levy