[Noisebridge-discuss] Skylar and Brandon asked to leave

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Jul 24 03:35:11 UTC 2013

I wish people would put more information when they post things like this.
I think it goes back to people being too busy to post a whole traumatic
story and just trying to mention the situation, and people have
interpreted it as some sort of "tradition" that when someone is ejected
you're not supposed to tell anyone why.

it's a problem.  we should "discuss" these problems so we can learn from
them and make them go away.

I apparently gave Brandon a door code.  I got an email from him this
morning asking me to call him right away on his telephone number.

Can you please tell me what happened?

-jake

jarrod hicks wrote:
Brandon and Skylar have been asked to leave the space this morning, by
Martin, Douglas, and possibly others.

I was not present during the asking. It is likely that they will
return to the meeting this evening to discuss this.