[Noisebridge-discuss] Skylar and Brandon asked to leave

Kevin Schiesser bfb at riseup.net
Thu Jul 25 06:35:06 UTC 2013

Jake,

Brandon came to the Tuesday meeting last night. There is a consensus
proposal to ban him from the space. Discussion of the proposal lasted
for ~45 minutes. There's a brief description of the grievances in the
notes. If you want more information than what's in the notes, I can
speak with you in person or send a more detailed account of the minutes.

Also, Skyler was not able to attend the meeting last night. At the
meeting it was agreed upon that he should refrain from being at
Noisebridge until addressing concerns at a meeting.

-Kevin