[Noisebridge-discuss] Kitchen overhaul this Thursday - Saturday

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 10:05:00 UTC 2013

Based on the description and the 3D picture on the page you do not have sufficient preparation area and absolutely minimal place for stove/cooking. No more workshops, no more classes, no more bigger event food preparation, it is as simple like that. The result is something like a woking space cooking corner for small office, coffee, sandwitch done.

Kitchen without adequate preparation space is not functional.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org