[Noisebridge-discuss] happy feminist film night: Hayao Miyazaki?

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 01:29:14 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Snail <snailtsunami at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I was going to respond before there was more said, but macegr, it's
> probably good to note that if you're a man telling a
> woman/transgender/genderqueer person that they are wrong about what
> feminism is and isn't, then you should take a step back and think about the
> situation before really diving in further.

^^ I throw that in because honestly I don't know how you identify yourself,
BECAUSE THIS IS THE INTERNET AND I AM A SNAIL AND I DON'T KNOW I CAN MAKE
MISTAKES, so that's why I have the hypothetical IF. If you are, I don't
want to offend and exclude you on presumption.

O MY GOD WHAT AM I DOING ON NOISEBRIDGE DISCUSS.

ALSO MOVIES! I LIKE THESE MOVIES LET'S HAVE THESE MOVIES WATCHED AND IT
WILL BE A JOYOUS TIME FOR ALL AND WE CAN ARGUE LATER ABOUT FEMINISM. I
DON'T KNOW IF WE SHOULD USE THE SPACE OR NOT BUT I AM DOWN WITH WHATEVER
IT'S COOL.

--
-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails