[Noisebridge-discuss] en guard noisebridge! freespace is ending

Peter Kaminski kaminski at istori.com
Tue Jul 30 04:09:26 UTC 2013

I keep envisioning a clear acrylic tube, mounted vertically, 4-6 feet
long, about 4" outside diameter, with 1/4" thick walls.  (1/8" walls are
easier to find, but I don't know if that would be beefy enough.)

Seems like it would be:

- easy to drop donations into
- transparent, so people are encouraged to add to the existing donations
- strong enough to be hard to break into
- deep and narrow enough so people can't reach into it
- reasonably easy to secure to the pillar with a locking steel bar/bolt
- reasonably easy to remove donations from if you have the key

Pete

Liz writes,