[Noisebridge-discuss] en guard noisebridge! freespace is ending

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Jul 30 05:24:06 UTC 2013

That sounds great if you can figure a good way for the treasurer (and
zir elves) to get the donations OUT.  If you build that before I build a
steel one, you win :)

I was thinking of adding an acrylic window, if I have any 1/4" lying
around.  That way I could also laser etch the NB logo into it for
identification purposes (I can't currently etch steel).

Rachel1.0