[Noisebridge-discuss] HELLO IM BRANDON AADEE

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Jul 30 19:45:44 UTC 2013

I never said anything about other governments, i was referring to the US
government.  And no i'm not a libertarian, actually i think a federal
government is a great idea, but it should be run by the people instead of
by moneyed interests.

Paranoid much?

-jake

Johny Radio wrote:
> Jake wrote:
> The federal government fucks over more people more effectively than
> any one person could possibly do if they were trying their best.

An observation which belies your libertarian perspective? I still
believe your description does not apply to all governments in the
world-- one defective government does not, in my view, invalidate all
governance. I know, I'm a lone voice in this anarchist/ libertarian group.

Johny Radio