[Noisebridge-discuss] HELLO IM BRANDON AADEE

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 19:56:45 UTC 2013

I will forever treasure this moment where someone called Jake a
libertarian. XD XD XD It's only funny to me because I never would have
thought...

On-thread-topic ... I was completely sure that this e-mail was a person
posing as Brandon or a hijacked e-mail, and I am not even sure if this is
the Brandon people were kicking out for sleeping or what, but if it is
legit I am honestly curious to see what the ending of this e-mail was going
to be.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

> I never said anything about other governments, i was referring to the US
> government.  And no i'm not a libertarian, actually i think a federal
> government is a great idea, but it should be run by the people instead of
> by moneyed interests.
>
> Paranoid much?
>
> -jake
>
> Johny Radio wrote:
>
>  Jake wrote:
>> The federal government fucks over more people more effectively than
>> any one person could possibly do if they were trying their best.
>>

> An observation which belies your libertarian perspective? I still
> believe your description does not apply to all governments in the
> world-- one defective government does not, in my view, invalidate all
> governance. I know, I'm a lone voice in this anarchist/ libertarian group.
>
> Johny Radio

-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails
http://obamaischeckingyouremail.tumblr.com/