[Noisebridge-discuss] Anarchist? Libertarian?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Jul 31 15:07:29 UTC 2013

As one of the founding members, I can say that I am not an anarchist and anarchy was never one of the goals of Noisebridge. The goal was only ever to be an awesome hackerspace. You can describe it as anarchistic if you feel it fits (anyone can describe it however they like) but do not think that means everyone, or the organization in general, will agree with the label. And NEVER believe Noisebridge will conform to your idea of what an anarchist organization should be or do just because you label it so.

-Rachel1.0