[Noisebridge-discuss] eink price tags - any suggestion?

Natalie Freed eilatann at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 05:39:49 UTC 2013

I was recently sent this to forward along, perhaps relevant? The email
mentioned was <sean at moss-pultz.com>.

Natalie

Hi All,

The folks below are giving out RePaper e-ink display dev kits.  Basically these:
http://learn.adafruit.com/repaper-eink-development-board/overview

If you're interested, please contact Sean (cc'd) for details or use
the form below.

--Jie