[Noisebridge-discuss] eink price tags - any suggestion?

Carlo Contavalli ccontavalli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:02:51 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM, Natalie Freed <eilatann at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was recently sent this to forward along, perhaps relevant? The email
> mentioned was <sean at moss-pultz.com>.

Thanks - extremely interesting! I'll probably resort to their kits if
I don't find something pre-made :/

Eg, I've seen hardware around that does what I need (low power,
wireless, eink display, reasonable enclosure), I just need to find
where to buy it :/ so I can focus on the software part.

Thanks,
Carlo