[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Red asked to leave.

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 11:18:13 UTC 2013

The name of the guy with the tattoos is Robbie, and he's a nice guy. I haven't seen Robby do anything that warranted being asked to leave. Of course, Robby might be nice to me because I am one of two people who bothered to introduce themselves to him.

- Reverend Mik McAllister
"You can see the summit but you can't reach it
Its the last piece of the puzzle but you just can't make it fit
Doctor says you're cured but you still feel the pain
Aspirations in the clouds but your hopes go down the drain"
 - Howard Jones, "No One Is To Blame"
Purveyor of Subversive Fiction
http://www.prismandink.com
http://www.lunatextpublications.com