[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Red asked to leave.

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 18:19:23 UTC 2013

I don't think my world includes reality where someone with a "white power
tattoo" is a "nice guy". Nuh-uh.  It is fine for a community to be open but
set some appropriate boundaries.

Anyway, is "Red" the same as "Robby with the White Power Tattoo"?

- liz

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 4:18 AM, Mitchel McAllister
<xonimmortal at yahoo.com>wrote:

> The name of the guy with the tattoos is Robbie, and he's a nice guy. I
> haven't seen Robby do anything that warranted being asked to leave. Of
> course, Robby might be nice to me because I am one of two people who
> bothered to introduce themselves to him.

Liz Henry
lhenry at mozilla.com
lizhenry at gmail.com