[Noisebridge-discuss] New potential hackerspace in Benicia

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 01:40:23 UTC 2013

Hi Aaron,

Last night we just had a meeting of BACH (Bay Area Consortium of Hackerspaces -- which Liz mentioned).  The next meeting is 20-July -- place TBD, but we're wanting to have it at Hacker Dojo in Mountain View, but they don't know it yet.  :)  Would you (or someone from the new space) like to join us at the next meeting?

Normally I would love to come and answer questions.  But I'm getting ready to leave town in a few days for 2 months, and have too much to do.

I've cc-ed Jenny and Matt from Sudo Room, since they may be into coming by.

All the best on your new space.  If you need any help, please ask!

Cheers,
Mitch.