[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Red asked to leave.

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 04:21:46 UTC 2013

Appearances and wearing signs are two different things. I would be upset by
slogans on people's t-shirts, yeah, if it were extremely vile. I will buy
him a fucking hat that covers all of his head if it's that big of a deal.

I would be all right with kicking someone out who is part of a hate group
or advocates white supremacy bullshit.

But mainly I am going to kick myself out. Out of this thread. I have not
been to Noisebridge in ages, mainly because of this kind of fuckery. And
LinkRerincarnate, stop e-mailing me off list.