[Noisebridge-discuss] It has come to my attention that...

Lillian Fleurs lillian.fleurs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 02:58:08 UTC 2013

I thought you had administered the shot on me before, but if that's the
case then I must be mixing you up with someone else who had previously
helped me. Either way, you made me feel violated, and inappropriately put
your hands where you did not have permission to put them. I wouldn't have
pushed this case had others not told me they had similar experiences with
you. I figured it was a single instance case and originally excused your
behavior because I assumed you were on some sort of substance and had
confused me saying "give me my shot in my butt" for something sexual.