[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Red asked to leave.

hep dis at gruntle.org
Tue Jun 18 16:47:22 UTC 2013

Liz:

I would love to help, but I warn you that my schedule is exceedingly
impacted this summer because I love overcommitting myself. I am hugely
interested tho, and can at least help compile resources and materials for
any anti-racism outreach that noisebridge needs (and I think there are
definitely opportunities here!) even if i may not be able to commit to irl
time.

-hep

--
hep