[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Red asked to leave.

hep dis at gruntle.org
Tue Jun 18 16:43:48 UTC 2013

yeah minorities, get over your knee jerk reaction about hundreds of years
of violence and oppression directed at you which is now spearheaded by the
white power movement, still actively distributing violence and killing to
minorities, and examine your ~motivations~ of being concerned for your
safety and understandably scared of being exposed to and/or confronting
said violence in a supposedly safe space.

-hep

--
hepic photography || www.hepic.net
    dis at gruntle.org || 415 867 9472