[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Red asked to leave.

Dennis Gentry dennis.gentry at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 23:08:00 UTC 2013

Yes.  There's a difference between intolerance (in general) and
intolerance-of-intolerance that escapes (or even confuses) some people.

Intolerance:  Not OK
Intolerance of intolerance:  OK, helpful, even.

You choose whether to get or show a tattoo.  You don't get to choose to be
born white or black or LGBTQ or whatever.  As a (huge, privileged,
relatively fearless) white guy, if I see the guy with the white power
tattoo, I will confront his apparent racism.

Regards,
Dennis Gentry
---
"There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be
kind."