[Noisebridge-discuss] Trans Atlantic Hackathon

Mor Rubinstien mor at hasadna.org.il
Thu Jun 20 13:32:06 UTC 2013

Hello there,

My Name is Mor Rubinstein, and I'm the community coordinator for the
Israeli NGO The Public Knowledge workshop (or in our Hebrew name; Hasadna).

We are collaborating with the Schusterman foundation to create an *all night
* hackathon to both Tel Aviv and San Francisco communities, and your place
looks great for that.

Is there any chance that we can use your space and that you want to hack
with us?

Here are all the event details:
https://docs.google.com/a/hasadna.org.il/document/d/1EAhLa4_ptwLWel45qasikDy1zMUiMpT3KdSU4ocjDeo/edit

Thank you,