[Noisebridge-discuss] REPLY TO JEFFERY (whoever that is)

Daniel Kelly arrays.tostring at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 22:45:01 UTC 2013

'Jeffrey' is easy to recognize, he's been teaching large crowds about
making web
pages work, every Monday night, with a hour or two on Thursdays, in Church
for the past couple of years.   I'm surprised you haven't met him.

You can subscribe and unsubscribe to nb-discuss through the following
web page:

there's no need to ask for outside help with this action.