[Noisebridge-discuss] door stats

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Jun 22 00:28:28 UTC 2013

awesome!

at first though, seeing GOOD and BAD codes i was wondering how you picked
which codes were the BAD ones.  But i guess that means codes that were
rejected for whatever reason.

I would like to see charts of code use by the top five most popular codes,
so we could see what times those people are mostly using the space, and
how often they're using it.

Instead of a complex pseudonym system for the codes, you can just name
them by their rank of most popular code.

-jake

dana wrote:
I was curious about usage of noisebridge by time of day, so I pulled
together some high level stats on door codes (hour of day, date, day of
week for 5/23-6/20), thought others might find it interesting.

No actual codes nor user details are included.

CHART: http://oi39.tinypic.com/2uibxqs.jpg
DATA: https://pad.riseup.net/p/doorstats