[Noisebridge-discuss] Response to Rebase Notes

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 01:26:02 UTC 2013

On 6/26/2013 5:40 PM, Naomi Most wrote:
> Man, I better stop taking such detailed notes on my own arguments,
> because apparently what I am saying when the words are written down
> gets a completely different meaning from the words that come out of my
> mouth.

Hi Naomi,

as i wrote you off-list, apologies if i misunderstood your meaning. No
need to get defensive and dramatic. This was the part i misunderstood:

  * naomi: ppl who are members and have time and energy to invest should
    realize they have an advantage over ppl who hack opportunistically.
    you can plan protection/access control into your project.

--

Johny Radio