[Noisebridge-discuss] reconsidering Rebase mtg time

Naomi Gmail pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 04:20:45 UTC 2013

I agree that having the Rebase mtg another night would be advisable. Particularly since having the NB mtg directly afterward probably does not get people at their best.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision_fatigue

Why have it at a regular time btw?  (This is an exploratory Q not an accusation.)

Sent from my iPhone