[Noisebridge-discuss] Response to Rebase Notes

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 02:51:02 UTC 2013

On 6/26/2013 5:53 PM, J.C. wrote:
> I think this helps illustrate the point of why we are making an effort
> to have a physical in person meeting regularly to discuss these
> issues, as context and relevance easily gets skewed via something like
> the mailing list.

True, but we all consume vast amounts of info through the written word,
and communicate widely with email-- surely we, as intelligent,
well-meaning people, can hopefully discuss and clarify things in writing
on-list, without getting bent out of shape.

> Johny hopefully you can make the next meeting and bring up and discuss
> your concerns.

Unfortunately, at that time I teach electronics to on-probation and
at-risk black and Hispanic youths in Bayview Hunters Point. I usually
cannot attend a meeting at 6pm.

Again, I'm requesting that the meeting be moved to a later time (on a
different day if necessary) so more people can attend.

--

Johny Radio
Stick It In Your Ear!