[Noisebridge-discuss] Community, FTP, & Problem Solving

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 21:44:07 UTC 2013

Count me in, subscribe me to your mailing list, etc.

We ought to be sourcing studies of human behavior, examples from
anthropology and history, and as much 3rd party, impartial observation
of our culture as we can get our hands on (which does not amount to
much; I have looked around and found only a tiny handful of non-NB
folks willing to listen to the horrors that occur at NB and read the
accompanying mailing list threads).

--Naomi