[Noisebridge-discuss] Learn about design this Friday!

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 06:37:38 UTC 2013

Hi all!

Thought you all may want to know about this...I'm giving a *free* to anyone
lecture this Friday about a bunch of topics on design at Techshop in San
Francisco. It should be a fun nite. Please forward this around, and come on
out if you are interested! See below for the blurb.

Sean

------------

Hey all -

My company is hosting an event at Techshop this Friday in case any of yous
would like to come! We're doing a lecture / presentation on design. In
short - we're talking about bridging the gap between knowing how to use a
tool and knowing how to make something awesome.

Things like which fasteners are best for an application: nails, bolts,
rivets, glue, etc
What material do I use for my application?
When do I use an I beam vs. box tube?
When do I use a raspberry pi over an arduino?

That kind of stuff...its shaping up to be a nice presentation.

Best part? Its free! For everyone - techshop members and non-members alike,
so invite a bunch of friends / circulate this invite to the universe.

Here are the details:
6:30PM - 8:00PM
Techshop San Francisco
Friday, June 7th!