[Noisebridge-discuss] ELECTRONICS I need help with electronics ( hands on 0N) or does anyone have a working fridge?????

rick rigle rickrigle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 19:48:19 UTC 2013

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE give me some help with fixing my parents refrigerator ,,
I have the control board ( brain OUT) and on the table , ready to go,, my
dad just got out of the hospital ( surgery) ,, and their fridge goes
out,,,,,,  or does anyone have a working fridge?????  please call as is the
best for me ,, rick 650-921-0672  thanks,,,RICK

650-921-0672

rickrigle at gmail.com