[Noisebridge-discuss] Cool collaborative project videos

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 21:40:00 UTC 2013

A few months ago, some French video folks came to Noisebridge to do interviews as part of their "Collaborative Cities" project -- 12 short videos, each in a different city, each with people who've collaborated to do something way cool.  All 12 videos are here:
http://collaborative-cities.com/

Here's the one from Noisebridge:
http://vimeo.com/67741108

I just saw this one from Toronto with Not Far From The Tree:
http://vimeo.com/67769432
This one is a group of people who get permission to pick fruit on trees all over town, and come up with lots of really good food to distribute.  While this isn't really a good Noisebridge project, I thought there might be people at Noisebridge who would think it is a cool project to explore collaboratively on their own.

Best,
Mitch.