[Noisebridge-discuss] You like your phone?

rhodey rhodey at anhonesteffort.org
Mon Jun 3 23:24:09 UTC 2013

I replaced my Nexus One with a Nexus 4 a couple months back and would
agree it is a great phone. I only have a few complaints...

In my experience the GPS is very slow to lock. The Nexus One is known
for having all around amazing hardware design (~6 are orbiting the earth
atm) so the GPS might be fine relative to most phones.

No (easily) removable batter -__-

I was able to unlock the phone in about an hours time and it still plays
just fine and tethers with Tmobile. Battery life could be better but the
screen is large, regardless it can definitely last a full day.

-- rhodey