[Noisebridge-discuss] Thoughts on establishing commitment to NB

Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
Tue Jun 4 10:03:46 UTC 2013

HA!

I stopped by last week and noticed that my Money Box locks have been
circumvented.

The donation box that I built for the t-shirts remains, but the
cable/lock is gone.

I made a lock and cable for the front door donation box.  The cable has
been cut. The box has been broken because no one has the keys for the
lock. I tried to give Danny the keys to the boxes last year but he
wouldn't accept them. I tried to give the keys to Snail (President) but
she looked at me like I was an inconvenience.

Knowing this, it would not be difficult to walk in and walk out with a
donation box.

Regards