[Noisebridge-discuss] Gamebridge?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 19:33:07 UTC 2013

Hi Brian,

Please go ahead and make it happen.  This is how all cool things happen at Noisebridge.

Every Monday night people come by for Gamebridge.  Alex is usually there, and when he isn't, I text him and he comes.  But if you would like to kick more energy in to make it happen, please put the word out on the Discussion and Announce lists (and anywhere else you can attract interested people), and maintain the entry on the Events section of the Noisebridge.net website.  Then more people will come,  and there will be more happy people.

Best,
Mitch.