[Noisebridge-discuss] Gamebridge?

Brian Perez knighty04 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 20:30:59 UTC 2013

Hey Mitch,

I came by Monday night (~8pm) and didn't see anyone there for Gamebridge unless I completely missed it: the back room had web dev stuff and the front had a learn how to hack session.  Were you there on Mon?

I just started out with Unity, and I really like it.  I shot out an email to Alex—I know he may be busy though with the Primar Labs stuff.  Hopefully he is still willing to participate with this.  I personally would also like to get a group of people together to even talk about game development in general (e.g. best practices, theory).

Anyone else you guys know (in or outside of NB) who would be interested in this?

Cheers,
Brian