[Noisebridge-discuss] Solve the money problem, the transient problem and the too-much-stuff problem at the same time

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 14:01:32 UTC 2013

On Jun 5 17:09:53, Robert "Finny" Merrill rfmerrill at berkeley.edu wrote:
> The component racks are crazy-full of stuff nobody uses
JR: Hi Robert, i think the one problem NB does NOT have is too many
resistors, capacitors, chips, etc. I use this stuff all the time, as do
others.

> RFM: There are people who sit around noisebridge with nothing to do
JR: There are plenty of ways idle hands can help around the space,
without us having to invent new projects for them. They could sort
resistors, that would be awesome-- and learn some things in the process.

-good tidings,

Johny Radio
Stick It In Your Ear!