[Noisebridge-discuss] Countersurveillance Strategy and Tactics

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 05:45:16 UTC 2013

You could go collectively through the EFF Surveillance Self Defense project
with a bunch of people.   I'm sure you could get someone to walk you
through it too if you would like a teacher or guide through setting some of
this up.   But it is a nice little course anyone can go through on their
own, or with friends.

https://ssd.eff.org/

- Liz

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 10:31 PM, Stardust in Human Form <
stardust at willdoherty.org> wrote:

>  Hi Noisebridgers,
>
> I'm looking for someone(s) willing to do a presentation here in San
> Francisco on "Countersurveillance Strategy and Tactics" with techniques
> that the average person could understand and implement.
>
> Any idea who might be good?
>
> In solidarity,
>
> Stardust

Liz Henry