[Noisebridge-discuss] motor project help

Gopi Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 23:55:33 UTC 2013

I think an RC car style servo with the rig attached to it would probably be easiest. It rotates with very simple commands, and just needs power plus one IO pin. They usually have mouthing points and cost <$10 for small ones.

​You could also consider using an audio signal if you are writing the app yourself.

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone