[Noisebridge-discuss] Response to Rebase Notes

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 02:46:02 UTC 2013

For example your framing, here, for example "they do not use noisebridge
for hacking" where it can be read to, still, be categorically dismissive of
all homeless people who might be at noisebridge. The homeless denizens who
aren't oogles often simply can't be told apart from the basic NB population.

If you refer to undesireable populations as oogles, you would be able to
more easily avoid constructing statements that read as damning to an entire
population. But hey, if you want to be sending out emails that read that
way, well, at least it's not like a neck tattoo.

R.