[Noisebridge-discuss] Interview for middle school kid?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 23:14:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

I met a middle school teacher while I was at TEDxBrussels in November.  One of his students, Antoni, wants to start a hackerspace in his middle school.  He's also interviewing hackers for a school project.  He asked me a bunch of really good questions, and I just spoke with him and his dad today on Skype.  He's awesome -- and so is his dad.

Antoni asked me if I knew of any software geeks that might want to be into being interviewed by him.

I've cc-ed Antoni on this email.  If you're into being interviewed by him, please contact him directly.

Cheers,
Mitch.